- The Voodoo Canzo 29er Frame is a great choice for a tough, fast rolling 29er, full suspension all-mountain bike build.
- Perfect for any trail - for long rides, endurance racing and bike packing, local after work rides.
- Updated Canzo with one degree slacker head angle, 1/2" more standover clearance and a redesigned 4-inch travel rear end with stiffer, more durable chainstay assembly
- Rock Shox Monarch RT3 190x50 51x25 X6-2 air/oil shock with longer shock stroke for plusher, more efficient suspension
- Tapered ZS44 X ZS55.95 headtube, can be used with Cane Creek Angleset for customizing the head angle
- 7000-series aluminum with replaceable hanger, disc brake only with 51mm tabs
- Fits up to a 2.3" rear tire, some manufacturer's tires vary slightly by size - most 2.3" tires should fit however
- Approximate weight: 6.5 lbs for size 18"
- Sizing: 16" (23.0" eff top tube, 11.0" seat tube c-c, 29.3" standover), 18" (23.4" eff top tube, 13.0" seat tube c-c, 30.8" standover), 20" (24.5" eff top tube, 16.0" seat tube c-c, 32.3" standover)
- Compatible with 100 or 120mm front fork - tapered or with headset reducer (headset or reducers not included, tapered 120mm fork recommended)
- 34.9mm front derailleur, 68mm bottom bracket, 30mm seatpost size
- Frame Geometry (All Sizes) - BB Height: 12.25"/336mm, Chainstay Length: 18.25"/465mm, H/T Angle: 70.0/69.25 (100/120mm forks), S/T Angle: 74.0/73.5 (100/120mm forks), Rear Travel: 4.3"/110mm