- The BMC Team Machine SLR01 provides the perfect balance between handling comfort, rigidity, safety, and light weight.
- The Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) at the rear triangle, seat post, and fork gives the SLR01 the required vertical flexibility – making for the most comfortable cycling experience you've ever had yet with the stiff bottom bracket the bike accelerates instantly.
- The rigid bottom bracket ensures direct transmission of force from the pedal to the road – uncompromising propulsion.
- The rigid front end area and the muscular fork allow the bike to be handled precisely.
- Rigidity and low-vibration give you accurate control over deceleration and ensure your safety when riding in any situation.
- Lightest iSC carbon frame ever built
- System integration with angle lock clamping system and new BMC team machine SLR01 carbon TCC seatpost
- BB30 ready: Integrated bottom bracket accepts road BB30 cranksets, will also accept standard bottom brackets as well with adapters (not included)
- Carbon cable stops and dropouts are used to give the lightest overall weight
- Sizing: 47cm (520mm TT, rider height 150-165cm), 50cm (535mm TT, rider height 165-175cm), 53cm (550mm TT, rider height 175-180cm), 55cm (560mm TT, rider height 180-185cm), 57cm (575mm TT, rider height 185-190cm), 60cm (590mm TT, rider height 190-200cm)
- Sold as Frameset only (Frame, Fork, Post, and Headset Included)