|RETURN POLICY OVERVIEW|
- Returned products must be unused and uninstalled, complete in the original packaging. Installed parts and/or worn apparel will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- All returns, exchanges, or replacements must be made within 30 days of delivery date.
- Refunds are refunded in USD currency only at the currency rate at the time of the return.
- Returns are not allowed on closeout items (items marked containing "CLOSEOUT" text), food/nutritional supplements, DVDs, labor costs, under garments, bras, underwear, shipping costs (after items have been shipped), and custom orders.
- We charge an 8% restocking fee on returns but not on exchanges. To avoid the 8% restocking fee we wave the fee when you make an exchange at equal or greater value within 30 days of delivery date.
- If an order is refused on delivery you will be charged the return shipping costs in addition to the restocking fee as stated above.
SEND RETURNS TO:
4345 Green Ash Dr.
Earth City, MO 63045
Attn Returns: RA (your order number here)
|If you are not satisfied with your product then you are welcome to make an exchange. An exchange requires a new order placed as a replacement for the original order. Outside Outfitters accepts returns for exchanges only if the item is in an unused and/or uninstalled condition with the original manufacturer's packaging with all tags and labels still intact and included.|
|Please use the following procedure for an exchange: |
- Use your Order Number as a return authorization number (RA#).
- Make a new purchase on our website for the replacement item before shipping original item back to us. We check on exchange orders for every return sent to us.
- Package item with original manufacturer's packaging and tags, send back.
SEND EXCHANGES TO:
4345 Green Ash Dr.
Earth City, MO 63045
Attn Exchanges: RA (your original order number here)
|Outside Outfitters extends the manufacturer's warranty to the original customer and purchase only. Each manufacturer's warranty term can vary. Shipping charges for warranty returns are charged to the original purchaser and are not covered by Outside Outfitters. In most cases, Outside Outfitters will work with you and the manufacturer to coordinate an exchange. We will accept the warranty returns shipped to us or you may exchange your product directly with the manufacturer after we make necessary arrangements. We highly recommend the latter because it provides the fastest service while we contact the manufacturer for you. We leave this decision up to you in regard to making the warranty return through us or with the manufacturer directly. If you want us to coordinate a warranty return with the manufactuer, in that Outside Outfitters will make arrangements for you to ship the item back to the manufacturer directly, contact us to make this request.|
|If you intend to ship your product back to us due to a manufacturer's warranty issue contact us first and you must use the following procedure: |
- Please let us know this is a "warranty request" by email or by contacting us to make the warranty request. After contacting us we may require additional information from you such as, but not limited to, description of warranty issue and/or photos of product with warranty issue. Please realize that we sometimes need to work through this process per manufacturer warranty procedure, remember we are here to help, and we are happy to work on your request.
- Package item in original manufacturer's packaging (if applicable) and send to either manufacturer direct or Outside Outfitters based on what we setup with the particular manufacturer's warranty procedure and Outside Outfitters.
|RETURNED OR CANCELLED ORDERS|
|If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to cancel the order you are welcome to do so and please contact us if we can help you out with the correct product. We reserve the right to charge customers an 8% restocking fee whether the order has been shipped or not - whether the order has been shipped or is in a processing period before it has been shipped. If your order has been shipped and you still want to cancel your order we ask the customer to make a return. Please read information above to make a return. In this case, we will make the refund less 8% of the total charge. To avoid the 8% restocking fee we wave the fee when you make an exchange at equal or greater value within 30 days from delivery date to you. If an order is refused on delivery you will be charged the return shipping costs back to us from shipping carrier. Please contact us with any questions you may have to make your purchase, exchange, return, or warranty request.|
|ALL OTHER RETURNS|
|Outside Outfitters works hard to get your order sent quick, complete, undamaged, and exactly as expected. Returns are not allowed on closeout items (items marked with "CLOSEOUT" text), food, DVDs, labor costs, certain under garments, or custom orders. With the exception of warranty returns, all returns, exchanges, or replacements must be made within 30 days in an unused and/or uninstalled condition from the actual order delivery date. Please include original manufacturer's packaging and your receipt/invoice when making a return. If you have questions about a purchase decision please feel free to contact us for help. We process returns right away but sometimes the individual's bank may take 2-10 business days (M-F) to finalize the refund. In this case, the individual's bank will take this time for processing. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for refunds to show on your credit card statement.|
|If a mistake has been made with your order contact us immediately. If you are not happy with the product please contact us and talk with us about an exchange for an item that works for you as we have a wealth of knowledge to help.|